Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

What in the?

Ok, first of all, good thing you got rid of having it linked offsite where it refused to load on some computers, that is good. it was a pet peve of mine and I was hoping someone else saw it my way. Anyway, only the funny part was the beginning, the r est just went downhill.

9/11/01 9/11/01

...

Yes, six and a half years later almost....it is shocking to see what the world has came to...War? we really dont need war, war just takes lives away, and for what? Nothing, we need to get out of iraq and protect us, we need to stop killing innocents, which is why people bomb us over there in Iraq, they want us out....we are out for revenge, and that is a dark and deep tunnel.

Inim responds:

A dark deep tunnel?
You mean vaginas?

You want us out of vaginas?
What are you, gay?

Don't let it happen... Don't let it happen...

the point?

Not all arabs are bad, its just the few who decided to take planes and fly them into buildings because apperently we are evil because we are the United states? No, it doesn't work that way, you terrorists groups are the ones making yourselves bad, and for what? We shouldnt judge others, all men and women were created equal, though they think they are better because their god will allow them into heaven because they did something "holy"? it just makes me sick

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

okay....

Interesting clock there, it was funny and such and I liked it, but I doubt I will add it to my favorites.

Mario Dress Up Mario Dress Up

wow

normally I dont play dress up games, but this is cool

CastleVania-The Tragic Prince CastleVania-The Tragic Prince

yay

Wow, a good Castlevania remix on NG? thats rare, the ones I looked for were complete and utter crap, then I found this gem, I would suggest redoing it, Im sure you could make it sound a whole lot better, I would like to see a Bloody Tears or Simons theme even.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. I actually recorded this twice. The first time round sounded better, but my computer crashed and I didn't save it!!!
You're right, if I did this today, since I've learned alot more about recording I could make is sound so much better. Maybe if I find the time I'll remake this along with a few other older ones I've got on here.

Funny you should mention the Simpsons theme, I was thinking about doing a really heavy version of it! haha

Thanks for checking it out mate!