Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

What in the?

Ok, first of all, good thing you got rid of having it linked offsite where it refused to load on some computers, that is good. it was a pet peve of mine and I was hoping someone else saw it my way. Anyway, only the funny part was the beginning, the r est just went downhill.

9/11/01 9/11/01

...

Yes, six and a half years later almost....it is shocking to see what the world has came to...War? we really dont need war, war just takes lives away, and for what? Nothing, we need to get out of iraq and protect us, we need to stop killing innocents, which is why people bomb us over there in Iraq, they want us out....we are out for revenge, and that is a dark and deep tunnel.

Inim responds:

A dark deep tunnel?
You mean vaginas?

You want us out of vaginas?
What are you, gay?

Don't let it happen... Don't let it happen...

the point?

Not all arabs are bad, its just the few who decided to take planes and fly them into buildings because apperently we are evil because we are the United states? No, it doesn't work that way, you terrorists groups are the ones making yourselves bad, and for what? We shouldnt judge others, all men and women were created equal, though they think they are better because their god will allow them into heaven because they did something "holy"? it just makes me sick

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Deserves more than it got.

It should of gotten a first place, its very touching...

Mr. T vs Cats Mr. T vs Cats

Macc Maverick, eat your heart out.

i love the movie, keep up the Mr. T work, I knew I saw that movie before, it was on macc maverics page.

† DurianClock † DurianClock

nice

I never met the guy and I never will but he sounded nice from what was said and well it sucks what happened to him

links journey part 1 links journey part 1

good work

try to have voices next time, but its not that bad, thats why I gave it a 7 and a 3 on the voting.

Worms Party Worms Party

meow!

well it was....decent I guess, could of been better, but why did ratchet unally when mario was l33t, did Ratchet not like Marios l33tness?

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Wow

Nicely done and nicely put out, I liked it as much as I like the LOTR movies, I give you a 5

Lilium Lilium

sweet

dude that was pimp. I love it, props man, I love the look in the girls eyes when she had the poision in her hand